[OM] high speed slide film - wow

Subject: [OM] high speed slide film - wow
From: Peter Dixon <P.Dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:35:10 +0000
A while ago I think it was Olaf recommended I try pushing provia 400F TO 3200 as I take quite a lot of low light stuff in tombs and museums. I tried a test roll and was very impressed. Now I've got some results back of "real" photos and I am hugely impressed. This stuff is amazing - in a situation where no tripods are allowed, with a 50/1.2 usually wide open and provia F at 3200 you get amazingly usable results.

Thanks again for the tip Olaf

Pete

Dr. Peter Dixon
Neurogenetics Unit, Department of Molecular Pathogenesis
6th Floor, Institute of Neurology
Queen Square
London WC1N 3BG
Tel: 0207 837 3611 xtn 4305