Re: [OM] what is Olympus USA's parts number? (looking for 50/1.2elemen

Subject: Re: [OM] what is Olympus USA's parts number? (looking for 50/1.2element)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:00:30 -0500
Good stuff, things that still sold like md caps, top covers for OM bodies
weren't junked. They'd sell those till they ran out.  I saw lots of parts
being dumped for the T45 system especially.
John Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus OM Service since 1977
631-424-2121  www.zuiko.com
Call Olympus for FREE manuals!