[OM] Thanks Jim

Subject: [OM] Thanks Jim
From: "pirjol" <pirjol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:21:47 +0100
Thanx Jim,
I think I will stay out of the discussions for the beginning, and just look
around for useful information. Plus, I feel kind of silly next to all these
"professionals", showing off their gadgets... Or should I take out the
quotes?? :) No offense, guys!

cris

P.S. Maybe people should start giving names to their mails. It would be much
better compared to this "Re: Re: Re:"-nonsense. But I guess I'm just not
used to mailing lists.