[OM] Newcomers

Subject: [OM] Newcomers
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:39:53 -0600
This may be the indication of the demise or revival of
the OM-system..  Hope the latter.

I have been on and off from this List since late 1995 and
recently came back on by asking the battery question on
my newly acquired -3Ti.  But I no one has responded
maybe because they (whoever) were (and still are) busy
rambling with off topic from the OM (and Olympus)
contents.

Whatever happened to people like Dorrs Fang, Denton
Taylor, Gary Reese, and Ken Norton ?

Jim Terazawa