Re: [OM] OM 4T

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 4T
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:07:26 -0800
Congratulations Dinkar! I am sure you will enjoy the camera. It is always
amazing to me when folks who are selling a camera don't invest a little time in
cleaning it up, it can make such a difference in appearance and your ability to
sell for a good price. If you are like me, you may find that the non-working hot
shoe is not an issue, I pretty much always shoot with the flash mounted off
camera, either completly or via a grip.

Jim Couch