[OM] OM macro systems

Subject: [OM] OM macro systems
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:56:17 -0000
Hi all,
       After recent comments regarding the Olympus 80mm Macro and 135 Macro
, Which would be the  listmembers choice. I have a 50mm f3.5 and Tamron 90mm
f2.5 sp. As I am thinking more of natural history type shots my gut feeling
is that the greater "stand off" distance of the 135mm would be useful.
    I already own the variable extension tube....How does this compare in
the field to bellows?
     I would be very interested to have members opinions.
                       Regards, John Duggan, Wales UK.