Re: [OM] step up adapter question

Subject: Re: [OM] step up adapter question
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:12:25 +0100
: the box i could see that it would vignette on the 21/3.5 as it was at
: least as fat as a polarizer. So now I'm thinking I'll have to order a
: bigger one and a step up ring. An obvious choice would be either a 55mm
: or a 72mm. The 49-72 could double as a lens hood but is more bucks for
: the filter. 49-55 might not be enough and still vignette. I've got to
: mail order so can't try them on first. What say ye?

You could also consider a Cokin Size P filter. These are very suitable for
graduated ND filters because you can shift them, unlike screw in filters.
They're not only available in ND, but also in various colours, like blue and
sepia.

hnz