Re: [OM] definition of a gentleman

Subject: Re: [OM] definition of a gentleman
From: "Steve Gullick" <Steve.Gullick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:05:19 -0000
Well Tom,

I am afraid that you are being more than unfair to these Ladies, in fact I
would go as far as saying that you are being positively cruel.

As everyone knows, the main reason that the fairer sex was put upon this
earth was to keep man in his proper place, guide him and chastise him and it
is only through these actions that a lady can feel in any way fulfilled.

It is these simple little acts - leaving the toilet seat up, squeezing the
toothpaste tube in the middle, putting a pair of red underpants in with the
white washing, forgetting to put the top on the liquidizer when making a
milkshake etc, that show our appreciation and gratitude. Any man who does
not do these things is really asking, quite rightly, for trouble.

Be fair to your women, act like a man.

Steve.

PS Please don't respond off list, her indoors sometimes reads my post, but
she never bothers with on list postings. I'll delete this from my sent mails
when it has gone.