[OM] Re: Isle of Man/200 f5

Subject: [OM] Re: Isle of Man/200 f5
From: AndyJRadcliffe@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 06:31:37 EST
No, I havn't any IoM pics posted anywhere- one of these days I keep meaning
to buy a film scanner and rectify the situation. Certainly on a day like
this(cold, clear,sunny) the opportunities are great.Not that we get many days
like this, of course! If anyone is interested there are a couple of my pics
in "Olympus User" , but I think it is only produced by Olympus UK for
circulation in Britain. They're taken in Greece tho'-not even the IoM.
I too like the 200/f5 far more than the 200/f4- great to stuff in the bag if
you are going to be doing lots of walking, and no need to bother with 55mm
filters.

Andy.