Re: [OM] Fungus and lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Fungus and lenses
From: "Charles Monroe" <chasmnro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 07:53:19 -0500
     I was in a boat supply store last weekend and they had both Pelican
cases and  another brand watertight box on their shelves.  The "other" was
bigger and cheaper than the Pelican.  They also had silica gel packets.  I'm
going for the bigger and cheaper.
    Just my .02 cents.
Chuck Monroe

<<< I have a pelican case and like it. My problem is that I can fill it up
and,