Re: [OM] Flash techniques for total beginners?

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash techniques for total beginners?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:33:08 EST
Some of these are the unscientific approaches to your problem, one of which
might work might work for you.  Bouncing the flash off something like the
ceiling.  Using a diffuser several of which are available commercially
(LumiQuest, Sto-fen Products & and probably others). I frequently use my
flash on manual for fill and put a couple of wraps of handkerchief, held on
with a rubber band, over the flash. Others have used plastic milk bottles.
There's a start for you. Bill Barber