Re: [OM] OM macro systems

Subject: Re: [OM] OM macro systems
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:32:47 -0500
But it's easier to focus by moving the lens & camera together using the
bellows rail.

Tom

On Friday, December 14, 2001 at 22:53, John Duggan
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "Re: [OM] OM macro systems" saying:

> Thanks all for the advice regarding the 80mm vs 135mm macro lenses.
> Having used both the bellows unit and the vario extension tube I have to
> agree that the tube is far easier to use outdoors. I think I will go for the
> 135mm macro when I can find a good deal... although in true Olympus style I
> like C.H. Ling's comment that you really NEED both!!!!!
>                     Regards,     John Duggan, Wales, UK.

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633
fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa Ont. Canada K1R
7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974    Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx N45.412
W75.714
Laws are the spider's webs which, if anything small falls
into them
they ensnare it, but large things break through and
escape.
        --Solon, statesman (c.638-c558 BCE)
temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."     --
Benjamin Franklin