Re: [OM] Re: Newcomers

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Newcomers
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 01:48:13 EST
No, the Contax. I thought it was out. I was in my local store where I bought
a N1 (film) lens (early fall) and they said the N1 Digital would be there the
following week. I guess they were wrong and it was delayed. I never checked
if it was there. I think the Contax web site had previous press releases
saying "Sometime Fall" 2001, then Nov. 2001.

George S.