Re: [OM] Opportunity in OZ

Subject: Re: [OM] Opportunity in OZ
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 04:48:32 -0800 (PST)
That looks interesting, but obviously this lens has
been cut apart and stitched to a MF body so I am not
sure you could ever attach it to an OM again. Might be
an interesting item for someone interested in MF
photgraphy though. Kinda like the 12mm rectilinear
Voightlander lens or something. I'd be wary though,
however if the elements are in fair condition you
could probably send it off to Olympus Japan for some
major repairs, would cost a lot, but still less than
the lenses currently offered probably.

Mark Lloyd