[OM] OT - Epson 1270

Subject: [OM] OT - Epson 1270
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 15:39:32 -0600
I've been using mine for over a year and simply love it. The results,
particularly on Premium Glossy paper are simply stunning. My office wall is
covered with prints (all OM, of course), and no one that has seen them
believes me when I say they are inkjet.

I took a team picture of my daughter's soccer team with the E-20 and printed
them all 5x7s.  Again, everyone was shocked that they were inkjets.

I agree with you on the 1270/1280. I've thought about upgrading but can't
see a reason to.

Tom