Re: [OM] Using OM 35 RC with S20 Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Using OM 35 RC with S20 Flash
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 06:55:26 +0800
HI Hans

Thanks for you affirming comments. I am just about to finish a first roll.
Can barely wait to see the results. Reading the label off the back of the
S20 I see it saying it has a guide no of 28 when using ASA 200 film, and 20
if the diffuser is attached. This is one neat but powerful flash for the
size that I find so compatible with the 35RC. I am able to carry both in a
small waist pouch bag, something I cannot do with an OM body. Then again,
the joy of "control over exposure is a joy.

I wonder what would happen to those shots I took with the OM 35 RC in
flashmatic mode, but the S20 in Auto mode rather than manual?

In Auto mode it seems then that I would use it the same way a T20 works in
Auto with the OM series camera body set at manual, right?