[OM] OM shift

Subject: [OM] OM shift
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:59:38 +1300
Hello Doro (and also Mark whose comments I saw)

Yes, it is Australia,  2400 km from me. To phone numbers like that you have
to dial the country code first. For Australia that is 61, and I have to put 00
before the 61.  They have given the area code, but you must remove the "0"
from the dialing number.

Mark, I think the lens will still be intact. Look at the ad. again. Custom
body.
Clearly made to use with what the owner saw as being a champion lens they
wouldn't want to monkey with. Piece of cake to make a body and back set-
up. (Well, sometimes tricky cake, but very possible). The lens is the difficult
bit. Why mess that up? I think he/she would leave well alone.

Regards to both (and all)   Brian

> Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 14:42:16 +0100
> From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Doroth=E9e?= Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [OM] Opportunity in OZ
>
> Hello Brian,
>
> Brian Swale wrote:
>
> >>Zuiko 24mm f3.5mm shift lens, fair condition, with custom 6 x 6 body and
> >>shutter for ultra wide MF work, $650 SURRY HILLS 02-9698 1426
>
> hmmm - interesting, since I started using Kiev 60. Are there any means
> to contact the owner via internet? or do you think, it's already gone?
> Is this in Australia? Would I just have to dial that phone number?
> Many questions...
>
> regards
> Doro

No trumpet, no clarinet, no oboe;