RE: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise

Subject: RE: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:25:26 +1300
Hi fellow Zuiks

I was just pondering the possible state of the OM enthusiast who a digest or
two back, someone noted is chasing a 35-80f/2.8 (or is it an f/2? Way
beyond my reach anyway).

Just imagine some of the conversations in the household.

Darling, PLEASE get back to sleep. You're waking the whole house up and
it's only 3am, for heavens' sake.

It something wrong with your computer dear: You are checking it every half
hour?

Something's bothering you - can't we get it out in the open? It can't go on
like
this for much longer!

Dad, what's up? You don't talk to me anymore lately. You spend all your
time gazing out into the distance, and you don't hear a WORD I say.

At The Office.

Boss talking. "See here Frazer, your sales are down for the whole week.
What's the matter man - have you got something on your mind?"

Mere envy on my part ;-)
I'm green with it.

Brian
No trumpet, no clarinet, no oboe;