Re: [OM] Shipman book

Subject: Re: [OM] Shipman book
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:18:36 +0100
My copy of Shipman (1987 edition, up to OM-4T) is also an ex-library book,
from Las Vegas library; it has 'DISCARD' stamped over the first page, and
presumably sold at a library sale. It has the advantage that extra plastic
protection and tape has been used by the library to protect the book, so
that it is in pretty good shape. It cost me $8 plus shipping on *Bay, which
I thought was quite reasonable.

Roger Key, Copenhagen

George,

I hope that you are right.  I can live with someone making $$ off of me,
but I would feel bad if they stole the book for me.

BTW, the library at home had "The Leica Manual" that I would go in and
read.  This was in the 70's, and the copyright was 1935!

Bill Stanke