Re: [OM] [OT] Any coin collectors???

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Any coin collectors???
From: Chris Linek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:40:34 +1000
I do.

Not an avid collector, but if I happen to stumble across something interesting, I grab it.

Oldest coin I have (that I can lay my hands on immediately) is an 1875 German 1 Pfennig.

I thought I had a 1843 coin too but can't find it right now.

Cheers

Chris Linek
The Snappy Australian
http://www.SnappyAustralian.com
Digital Cameras, Films & Photographic Equipment
Christmas Specials: http://www.SnappyAustralian.Com/Christmas.html