Re: [OM] The people who killed Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] The people who killed Kodachrome
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:25:54 -0800
I have never experienced any of these problems with Kodachrome. In fact I have
had the most problems with spots and color shifts (and scratches!) with negative
print films. I have also had more problems with E6 films. Of course this was
with different labs.

Last week when I submitted a couple of E6 rolls for processing to Kodak I was
asked if I wanted cardboard or plastic slide mounts, so it looks like you can
now get plastic mounts if you don't care for the cardboard.

Jim Couch