Re: [OM] The people who killed Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] The people who killed Kodachrome
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:43:56 -0400
I have kodachrome slides that are over 28 years old, and still look
nice. My last roll came back within the last month, with cardboard
mounts. I've never had a problem (that wasn't my own fault, usually
under or over exposed). I still like the stuff, but it is getting harder
to find here in this part of Canada. And most everywhere I take it now
to send for processing, they kind of look at me as if to say, "We didn't
know anybody still used that stuff".
Wayne