[OM] Re: Shipman book

Subject: [OM] Re: Shipman book
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu \(Lama\)" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 21:08:25 -0500
Doubful.  General purpose libraries get rid of books after a few years.  Our
OM system is obsolete for their purposes.

Jim

Bill asked,
> Then I turned to the back inside cover.  There's an envelope marked
"771.31 S Shipman, Carl.  How to select and use Olympus SLR cameras."
The same number is marked on the book's spline.  It also looks like
something was ripped off of the inside front cover.

Oh, Oh.

Did I order a "hit" on someone's local library?