Re: [OM] Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodachrome
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:50:29 -0800 (PST)
I agree with your comments on Kodachrome.  I have
never had any problems with it, and the colors are
always very accurate.  I always get it developed at
Qualex (Kodak)using a mailer you can get for cheap at
Adorama and other mail order (or web) dealers.  My
father has 40+ year old Kodachromes that look good as
new.

=====