RE: [OM]

Subject: RE: [OM]
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:13:22 -0500
Jim,

You agree with nothing! How argumentative.

Tom

On Monday, December 17, 2001 at 8:46, Timpe, Jim <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "RE: [OM] " saying:

> I agree completely, Sam....

------------------- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ottawa-
photo-clubs
tOM A. Trottier,        ICQ:57647974    http://abacurial.com
        758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
        +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115    N45.412
W75.714
"The moment one gives close attention to anything,
even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious,
awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself --
Henry Miller, 1891-1980