Re: [OM] This really annoys me!

Subject: Re: [OM] This really annoys me!
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:12:17 +0100
This really annoys me!Hi Sam,

I use my mju-II (Stylus Epic in the US) for that purpose. Keep it in your
jacket's pocket and if a situation as the ones you discribed happens, take it
out, point and shoot.

The good thing: You can allow yourself to get drunk, too, without needing to
worry about focus and exposure settings.

The bad thing: you have to get pretty close (well, that is not always bad...)

I just have gotten back the prints from a similar occasion. Pretty cool.

Conclusion: use a mju as your favourite party camera. It also copes with a
splash of beverage from a person that is annoyed by your shooting. White wine
in my case.

;-)

Bernd