Re: [OM] Using OM 35 RC with S20 Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Using OM 35 RC with S20 Flash
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:20:52 -0500
But what guide number does the 35RC expect? Is the S20 or T32 the right
strength? My guess is that the T32 will overexpose.

Tom

On Tuesday, December 18, 2001 at 0:35, Clemente Colayco
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "Re: [OM] Using OM 35 RC with S20 Fl" saying:

> Thanks to all contributors to this query. I am now understand the function
> of either the flashmatic or manual settings. I am looking forward ot getting
> my pictures developed tomorrow and share with you the results.
>
> The next curiosity is, mounting a T32 on it! How funny that will look but it
> will work anyway.
>
> Regards
>
> Titoy

photo-clubs
tOM A. Trottier,        ICQ:57647974    http://abacurial.com
        758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
        +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115    N45.412
W75.714
"The moment one gives close attention to anything,
even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious,
awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself --
Henry Miller, 1891-1980