Re: [OM] This really annoys me!

Subject: Re: [OM] This really annoys me!
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:54:32 -0800
This is a very common problem. I deal with it in a couple of ways. The
first way is to have my spouse watchdog the camera when I leave the
table, the second is to never set the camera on the table and leave. If
I don't want to be burdened by the camera I slip it into my bag. People
may be presumptious enough to toy with a camera laying on the tabel, but
they are rarely going to dig through someones bag. The third way is, as
others suggested, bring a small P&S or similar (I usually bring an XA).

Jim Couch