Re: [OM] re: photodo.com

Subject: Re: [OM] re: photodo.com
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:36:54 -0800 (PST)
Photodo is useful if you are trying to get exact
numbers, but not so useful as it makes itself out to
be. I mean if 100 people on this list were to say the
135/3.5 Zuiko was a great lens and have gotten
wonderful pictures out of it, but every review site in
the photo world called it a supercrappy lens. I'd go
with the list and test it out or try to test it out.

Mark Lloyd