Re: [OM] This really annoys me!

Subject: Re: [OM] This really annoys me!
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:01:37 -0800
Maybe it is the alcohol consumption!

I do not have this problem at plays, bike races, wrestling meets or track
events. I
have even left my OM4/MD-1/300 f4.5 combo on a tripod and stepped a way to get
a few
shots, never has anyone ever bothered it. But at many a social event (office
parties,
receptions, ect) I have set the thing down and had people fiddle with it. I have
noticed that the people who do this are also the folks that tend to dominate
conversations, act like know it alls, hit on every person of the opposite sex
in the
room (married or not), and generally appear to be socially backwards.

Jim Couch