Re: [OM] OM3, manual exposure, shutter speed in display etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM3, manual exposure, shutter speed in display etc.
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:09:09 +0100
: I suppose they could display how many stops down from the max, but not the
: absolute f/stop. I wonder what the max range is? 8 1/2 stops? (1.2-16)

If a dial would be added to the body on which you could set the maximum
aperture of the lens, even the absolute f/stop would be possible, I suppose.
Iow, semi-Automatic. An idea for the OM-5? ;) Hmm, maybe we could write
Olympus ;))

Hmm, on second thought, make those smileys :((( instead...

hnz