[OM] OM/T-mount/astro help

Subject: [OM] OM/T-mount/astro help
From: Acer/Siddiq <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:16:22 -0800
Hey all, I've borrowed a Meade 8" SCT from school till Jan5, and wanted to try
some astro photography
(ahem). Main reason was for the solar eclipse (rained out) and the upcoming
lunar one (let's hope for clear
skies). however, between the events, i'd love to do some deepsky piggybacked
stuff (say orion nebula,
some clusters etc).. so, any ideas on how I can piggy back the OM1 and lens to
the tele? there are no
screwin or tripod thingies to attach the camera/tele, so i'm outta ideas. I
suppose I could bungee-cord the
OM to the telrad/reflex site but then I'd really not like to deal with a fallen
camera again.

lastly, I appear to have lost my OM-Tmount. anyone have one I could borrow?
i'll make it up to you by
sending you hi-res scans (hello Tom!) of the eclipse if you so wish.

/A/S
--
dum spiro, spero
http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/