Re: [OM] Cordless TTL?

Subject: Re: [OM] Cordless TTL?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:46:04 -0500
Dan-
The simple slaves trigger the flash, but don't offer any interaction with
the camera for TTL. This means that the camera doesn't get the quench signal
to the flash.
Hans-
Yeah, the Metz has the capability, and Ikonlite does too (not OM), but
yeouch$$. There are so many DIY solutions, I thought I'd check the
collective OM soul.

Mickey