RE: [OM] Cordless TTL?

Subject: RE: [OM] Cordless TTL?
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 16:57:09 -0700
> The simple slaves trigger the flash, but don't offer any interaction with
> the camera for TTL. This means that the camera doesn't get the quench
signal
> to the flash.

 Hm, that's pretty unhelpful of them. Ah, right, I see; checking on B&H,
some of the slaves there have power settings, so I guess you have to treat
the slave as a manual flash and work out all the exposure the hard way. What
a pain. (I was assuming the slave would only fire for as long as the master
is firing (barring slave running out of oomph, at least)).

 -- dan