[OM] Zuiko OM 35mm digital solution?

Subject: [OM] Zuiko OM 35mm digital solution?
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:46:50 EST
This might work for those who want to use Zuikos made for 35mm on a digital
format.
I have a Bower lens adapter box that list an Olympus to Nikon lens mount
available.
If so, you could mount that 250/2 or 350/2.8 on a digital back and have a
pretty nice system.  Probably have a glass element to insure infinty focus.

Side note:  Digital future is playing a bigger role on lens brand selection.
When I went for long, big glass, I went with a  Nikon 600/4 first, because
Olympus doesn't have one and second, the prices of digital bodies is coming
down as the quality is going up.
Also lists a Nikon lens to Olympus body.   Nikon 600/4 on an OM 4 maybe?
Sounds nice to me.

John