Re: [OM] OM/T-mount/astro help

Subject: Re: [OM] OM/T-mount/astro help
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:48:49 -0600
Duct tape.  Great stuff.  Friend of mine used it to hold the wing tip
together on his F8U-2 for the trip back to Navy Dallas from Corpus Christi
after a mid-air. . .

I've used it to secure settings on OMs left out in the desert overnight.  If
you're careful, you can peel it back off without pulling up the body
leatherette.

Gary Edwards