[OM] speaking of parties [third]

Subject: [OM] speaking of parties [third]
From: <eyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:26:03 +0100
The discussion on the Tamron 90 mm macro reminded me of a question I've wanted
to ask for some time now. In a number of places on the web one can read things
like "modern third party designs tend to equal zuikos in terms of quality...
etc.". The question is, which ones? It seems that the 90 macros by Tokina,
Sigma and Tamron are fine optics. What about the Vivitar series 1? The various
28[35]-70/2.8 zooms? The tokina 19/3.5 [or was it 17?]? Any other third party
lenses that should be taken into consideration?
Maciek

--

Tego nie znajdziesz w zadnym sklepie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]