Re: [OM] Using OM 35 RC with S20 Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Using OM 35 RC with S20 Flash
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:49:37 +0800
Yes I am told the leaf shutter will sync at all speeds, the mystery to me is
how the correct exposure is attained given that as we use different shutter
speeds we are using the same aperture throughout, right? In normal light
shooting, we would then be adjusting the aperture to ensure correct
exposure.

What is the mystery?