[OM] Re: flashmatic 35RC, Iowa

Subject: [OM] Re: flashmatic 35RC, Iowa
From: "John Fleetwood" <johnfleetwood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:07:47
The 35 RC has a leaf shutter, so will sync at any speed, which makes it nice for fill flash. Unless you are shooting in daylight, the shutter speed will not affect exposure when using flash. My wife drags my up to Iowa to see her folks at Xmas. Not only is it the middle of nowhere, it's also cold and boring (I'm from New Orleans.) Lots of deer, though. Ever since they turned that bar on the Wapsipinican River in Stone City into a private home, I've had no desire to go back there.