Re: [OM] Lens Advise

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Advise
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:33:25 -0400
I picked up  a lens on eb?y yesterday for rough/dangerous use, and plan
to put it on a cheap OMPC I picked up a little while back, for the times
when it might get abused or stolen, etc. The one I got is #1308854252. I
don't know anything about them, so it's a shot in the dark as to
condition, quality, etc, but isn't too much of a gamble for $30. Wayne