Re: [OM] The people who killed Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] The people who killed Kodachrome
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:26:08 -0800
The only thing I can think is that the K14 is very much a 'traditionalist' film.
Maybe there is a high demand for cardboard mount among K14 users, who knows. I
prefer the thin plastic myself. It was different issue many years ago when the
plastic mounts were so thick that they would not work in some projectors.

Jim Couch