Re: [OM] Zuiko 300mm 4.5!

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 300mm 4.5!
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 23:29:57 -0800
on 12/17/01 4:21 AM, Damon Wood at deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> havnt been on the list for quite a few days now. Glad to back and wish all you
> a very merry christmas and a fruitful new year!!!!!!!!!
>
> I can acquire a Zuiko 300mm 4.5 for AUD$300 via private sale (friend of a
> friend) here in OZ. This comes unfortunately without a tripod mount. Any idea
> how available these are at all?
>
> Furthermore, has anyone had any experience with this lens at all? Would be
> very handy.
>
> Thanks all for any valuable comments.
>
> Seeking serious financial help because of OM addiction.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Damo
>

> Damon Wood
> Dip. Technology (Applied Science)
> Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
> Sustainable Development (BSc)
> Undergraduate Student
> Murdoch University
> Secretary M.C.C. WASTCA

With the current exchange rate that is a borderline Fang... got to go for
it, the 300/4.5 is a great lens. The tripod mount ring is readily available,
even new from Olympus, and is relatively inexpensive. Even buying one new at
~$30US you would have a *great* deal on the 300/4.5. I say GO FOR IT! You
can always get more money later...
--

Jim Brokaw