[OM] T-32 on OM2SP-A newbie questions.

Subject: [OM] T-32 on OM2SP-A newbie questions.
From: "tai limtai lim tan" <jttlim@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 01:17:32 -0800
Hi Folks,

I just purchase a MD1(with a remote jack beside the shutter release) and T32
flash(it still smell like new)  all in very mint conditions from a camera
collectors.

Now,How do I utilise the renowed TTL"OTF"FLASH system on the om2sp?
Do I use 'programme'or 'auto'mode ?What about 'manual'?

What is the  purpose of the removable plate on the T32 ?

I understand that the difference between the MD1 and MD2 is basically the
latter is designed for the OM3 and OM4 series of camera.Am I right?
By the way ,my MD1 comes with a charger for the ni-cd battery.
I am quite worry because after all this 'years' of usage,the battery may
'die'on me one of these days.Any options available?(ie spare battery,convert to
'AA' battery etc)

Please advise me.
Thanks n regards,

Jonathan Tan.