Re: [OM] 100-20/5 zoom for Pen F?

Subject: Re: [OM] 100-20/5 zoom for Pen F?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 05:10:21 -0600
Mark,

It sure looks like a Pen F lens to me, but I wouldn't really know.

I also wanted to clear up a misconception.  The Zuiko 100-200/5 is NOT a
Cosina lens, it is a real Zuiko and really a pretty decent lens.  I know
it's reputation isn't as strong as the 75-150, but I like the one-touch zoom
and the extra range.

Tom