RE: [OM] A bargain 90mm f2.0 and 300mm f4.5?

Subject: RE: [OM] A bargain 90mm f2.0 and 300mm f4.5?
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 23:06:40 +1100
> Jeffrey R. Keller [mailto:jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> With an average price of $603 US for the 90mm f2.0 and with
> it offered for sale at $100 AU ... ummm .... why haven't
> you bought it???

Well, I was going to call him tomorrow, but someone else
here beat me to it. They've all been sold a bit back anyway,
*but*, it was an 80 and not a 90.

Would have been a nice "Fang" otherwise though.

However, I will continue to look for a 135 2.8 or similar in
that case, and macro-be-damned - portrait is my priority
(and I'll take any suggestions other than mine above, but as
this has no doubt been discussed before, I'd happily accept
them offlist)

FWIW, it was actually in Queensland, and not Victoria. My mistake,
and as a Sydneysider I suspect I'll pay dearly for that from
other Aussies for proving that us Sydneysiders think Sydney's
the centre of the universe (see, I even got "Sydney" in that
sentence 3 times) <g>

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Centre of the Universe