Re: [OM] Lens Advise

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Advise
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:17:51 +0100
: >in a marine environment.  Now the camera I can slip in a baggie, condom,
or
: >other raincoat but the lens will just stick out there in it all..  Yes, I
: >will keep
: >them all in a water tight box with silica gel when not being used.
:
: Why not get an EWA-Marine plastic bag waterproof housing.  It will
: protect the camera and the lens, and will allow you to preserve your
: Olympus quality.

Anything better than a condom... I've know OM bodies look sexy and sound
sexy, but this is rediculous.

hnz