RE: [OM] Vivitar 200/3 was: 200/4 -vs- 200/5?

Subject: RE: [OM] Vivitar 200/3 was: 200/4 -vs- 200/5?
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:53:43 -0700
>One just sold for about $265 on ebay a few weeks ago.  Know that
> doesn't answer the question, but thought you might be interested.

 Ah, thanks -- that puts a more favorable perspective on the price. (the
Zuikos locally are a bit over skipwilliams's average, so I was assuming
everything was. One sample from e*ay isn't conclusive, but it's still good
to know. The only other price I saw for this when poking around on the net
was 141DM (US$65; that was in a Konica mount, though) which is a _heck_ of a
lot cheaper than it was locally..

 -- dan