RE: [OM] Vivitar 200/3 was: 200/4 -vs- 200/5?

Subject: RE: [OM] Vivitar 200/3 was: 200/4 -vs- 200/5?
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:04:14 -0500
Dear Daniel,

Print out the reference and use it for bargaining. The seller can't have
much market knowledge on this. The Konica mount explains why you can't just
buy the other one.

Also, check KEH.

Tom

On Wednesday, December 19, 2001 at 8:53, Daniel J. Mitchell
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "RE: [OM] Vivitar 200/3 was: 200/4 -vs- 200/5?" saying:

> >One just sold for about $265 on ebay a few weeks ago.  Know that
> > doesn't answer the question, but thought you might be interested.
>
>  Ah, thanks -- that puts a more favorable perspective on the price. (the
> Zuikos locally are a bit over skipwilliams's average, so I was assuming
> everything was. One sample from e*ay isn't conclusive, but it's still good
> to know. The only other price I saw for this when poking around on the net
> was 141DM (US$65; that was in a Konica mount, though) which is a _heck_ of a
> lot cheaper than it was locally..
>
>  -- dan

------------------- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ottawa-
photo-clubs
tOM A. Trottier,        ICQ:57647974    http://abacurial.com
        758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
        +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115    N45.412
W75.714
"The moment one gives close attention to anything,
even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious,
awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself --
Henry Miller, 1891-1980