Re: [OM] OM-2S OTF metering

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S OTF metering
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:22:46 EST
Cc: marcusb6@xxxxxxxxx
Marcus,

If the slides from your OM-2S are spot on when you set the film speed 2/3
stop higher I would be inclined to set the film speed as rated - print film
does better with a liitle overexposure than with underexposure.

With a Viv 283 you unfortunately can't do OTF flash. I would leave the camera
on manual, set shutter speed to 1/60, and select an aperture as recommended
by the calculator panel on the Vivitar. By using the auto mode on the Viv the
film speed you set on the OM-2S won't affect exposure.

Hope this helps,

Paul Schings