Re: [OM] Massacre of the shifts

Subject: Re: [OM] Massacre of the shifts
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:10:39 -0800 (PST)
I hink he said that the lens was cracked in the front
element and then he massacred it and put it on that
camera which is one funky looking camera. I just don't
get why he cut off the smaller parts of the lens hood.
Whoever gets this will be getting far more than a
Zuiko 24mm Shift. Still with all the modifications and
damage the lens has sustained $300 is probably about
the right price since if you sent that thing in to be
repaired and restored Oly would probably charge more
than the lens is worth. Still whoever gets it I might
be interested in the camera part or at least how he
made it. Mmmmm 6x6 VR panoramas made by the 24 shift
(drools :)

Mark Lloyd